Finished projects (design and execution) including: studies and projects for new overhead or underground lines, site clearances required by distribution operators (Electrica, ENEL, CEZ, EON, etc). Identification of cable routes, fault location and repair.
For overhead or underground medium voltage power lines supplying new industrial and/or residential consumers or existing consumers, we provide:
- Finished projects (from first notice to commissioning)
- Feasibility studies and approval at the Distribution Operator
- Technical projects and details of execution and approval at the Distribution Operator
- Obtaining planning certificates, building permits and Authorisations
- Execution of overhead power lines
- Execution of underground power lines
- Execution of accessories (sleeves, terminals, etc.)
- Modernisation of existing LEAs
- Cable routing identification, cable fault location using the SEBA-Centrix cable cutter, cable cutting with the electro-insulating cable cutter, repair of any type of cable using modern accessories, testing after repair and power-up.
- Warranty and post-warranty service for work performed.
Contact us for details!